ABACUS/DaVinci | Basics
This 1.5-day training will introduce you to the individual areas of our software interface and the principal outlines of our data model, so that after completing the course you will be able to call up regulatory reporting results, conduct analyses and produce output files.
By interactively collaborating and doing practical case exercises, you will internalize and deepen the contents of the individual training Topics.
• General concepts of ABACUS/DaVinci and introduction to the data model
o Overview of the data flow, from operating and source systems through to regulatory reports production
o Reporting date and cluster concept
o Overview of setting parameters
o Input and output data, allocation tables
• ABACUS/DaVinci interface
o Overall structure of the GUI
• Menu item „Administration“
o Overview of the main functional processes
o Starting functional processes and looking up results during and after their run time
• Menu item „Data“
o Looking up and displaying input and output data
o Standard table layout
o Configuration of user-specific displays / layouts
o Export of search results
• Menu item „Reporting areas”„
o Overview of the display of individual regulatory reports
o Looking up regulatory reporting results
o Conducting manual corrections
• Analysis options
o Drill up and drill down
o Change logs and reports
• Tipps and tricks for working with ABACUS/DaVinci
This training is aimed at
- Newcomers to ABACUS/DaVinci
- Administrators and auditors who would like to gain an overview of the capabilities of ABACUS/DaVinci and of Abacus users’ way of working
- ABACUS/DaVinci users who would like to update or deepen their knowledge about the ergonomic handling of the Abacus Interface
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The training can be held in English or German.