Regulatory Reporting in Financial Institutions – a specialist overview
Legal sources of the regulatory reporting framework for banks and financial institutions according to CRR I / CRD IV, the German Banking Act (KWG) and national statistical requirements incl. an excursus to the upcoming innovations in the context of CRR II / CRD V and Basel IV.
As a newcomer to the regulatory reporting framework for banks and financial institutions, this 2-day training will provide you with a well-structured overview of the individual reporting areas. Using case examples and exercises, you will familiarize yourself with the background and content of the individual Reports.
This training focuses on the reports pertaining to CoRep (Own Funds, Leverage Ratio, Large Exposure, LCR/NSFR, ALMM), Asset Encumbrance, FinRep according to n-GAAP and the national statistical reporting, including the Financial and Internal Capital Adequacy Information Regulation (FinaRisikoV).
- Legal sources for regulatory reporting
- Introduction to the structure of regulatory reporting
- Overview of reporting Units
- Regulatory reports according to CRR I / CRD IV and KWG
- Overview of Own Funds reporting (solvency); its structuring in the line of counterparty (credit), operational and market risks
- Leverage Ratio reporting
- Large Exposure and Million Loans reporting, focusing on the differentiation between borrower, borrower unit and group of connected clients as well as new hybrid units
- AnaCredit reporting
- Calculation of liquidity ratios (LCR/NSFR, ALMM)
- Asset Encumbrance reporting
- FinRep according to IFRS and n-GAAP
- Overview of German statistical reporting, in particular contents, reporting forms and reporting dates (Balance Sheet Statistics, Borrower Statistics, Foreign Status, Securities Holdings Statistics)
- German Foreign Trade Ordinance (AWV)
- Financial and Internal Capital Adequacy Information Regulation (FinaRisikoV)
- Outlook on upcoming innovations and the challenges implied for regulatory and statistical reporting
This training is aimed at functionally oriented newcomers to the area of regulatory reporting in banks and financial institutions, or staff after a professional break, at management staff who have not yet been in touch with regulatory reporting subject matter, and at technically oriented staff working in regulatory reporting who wish to gain on overview of the theoretical foundations.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The training can be held in English or German.