ABACUS/DaVinci embedded | Loan Manager (Upgrade for ABACUS/DaVinci users)
The large exposure and million loan reportings are represented in Abacus within the Loan Manager.
This 1-day training is aimed at providing participants with a structured overview of the handling of ABACUS/DaVinci (embedded), focussing on the Loan Manager.
By interactively collaborating and doing practical case exercises, participants will internalize and deepen the contents of the individual training Topics.
- General concepts of ABACUS/DaVinci (embedded)
- Innovations in structure and composition of the Abacus360 Banking GUI
- ABACUS/DaVinci (embedded) interface
- New functionalities in the Abacus360 Banking platform for embedded reporting
- Customizing (basic settings in the Abacus360 Banking platform)
- ABACUS/DaVinci (embedded) functional processes
- Overview of data import and calculation processes incl. consistency checks
- Processing of back reporting files
- Work space „Loan Manager“
- Searching for and displaying output data
- Configuration of user-specific views / layouts
- Looking up master and relationship data in the report forms
- BA6/BA7 pleadges
- Manual corrections
- Change logs
- Analysis options for the loan area
- Producing lists and analysis reports
- Audit trail for data and allocation rules
- Traceability of legal sources (exemption circumstances, collateral eligibility)
- Monitoring functionality for your daily working routine
- Validation and report production
- Individual and summary reports
- Large exposure reporting
- Tips and tricks for working with ABACUS/DaVinci embedded
Functional and technical staff in financial institutions in the area of regulatory reporting. This training is aimed at participants who have already gained practical experience in ABACUS/DaVinci.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The Training can be held in English or German.