ABACUS/DaVinci embedded | Basics
This 1.5-day introductory training will provide participants with a structured overview of the handling of ABACUS/DaVinci embedded on the Abacus360 Banking platform, so that after completing the course they will be able to call up regulatory reporting results, conduct analyses and produce output files.
By doing exercises in a live system, you will be able to deepen the training topics.
- ABACUS/DaVinci embedded basic knowledge
- GUI structure
- Main menu items
- Reporting date, cluster and partitioning concepts
- Processing: Starting processes and monitoring progress and results
- Data flows from source systems to submission file production - overview
- ABACUS/DaVinci data model basics
- Data and table handling in the GUI
- Displaying and researching error tables
- Introduction to parameterisation
- Reporting areas in the GUI
- Display of reporting results, analysis and corrections
- Display and research of reporting results
- Manual corrections
- Production of change logs
- Export of data and reporting forms
- Analysis tools (audit trail, allocation conditions, dimensioning, two way audit trail, cluster and system comparison)
- Rounding, validation and submission file production
- Validation processes and logs in the context of international and German regulatory reporting requirements
- Submission file production for international and German regulatory reporting requirements
- ABACUS/DaVinci embedded documentation
This training is aimed at
- Newcomers to ABACUS/DaVinci on the new Abacus360 Banking platform, or staff after a professional break.
- IT administrators and auditing staff who wish to gain an insight into the capabilities of the Abacus interface and of users’ way of working with Abacus.
- Abacus users who would like to update or deepen their knowledge about the ergonomic handling of the interface.
Prior knowledge is not required.
Trainers and language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
This Training can be held in English or German.