ABACUS/DaVinci embedded | Basics
Training description and Goals
This 1.5-day training is aimed at providing participants with a structured overview of the handling of ABACUS/DaVinci embedded on the Abacus360 Banking platform, so that after completing the course they will be able to call up regulatory reporting results, conduct analyses and produce output files.
By interactively collaborating and doing practical case exercises, participants will internalise and deepen the contents of the individual training Topics.
- Introduction to and motivation for the new Abacus360 Banking platform
- Introduction to the GUI
- Data and work flow
- Overview of the data flow, from operating and source systems through to regulatory reports production
- Overview of the data models for data delivery
- Data modelling
- Handling of tables
- Functional processes
- Overview of the most important functional processes
- Analyzing consistency errors
- Setting parameters
- ABACUS/DaVinci (embedded) handling of reports and analysis Tools
- Manual corrections in the reporting forms
- Change logs
- Audit Trail
- Two-way audit Trail
- Reporting date and cluster comparison
- Validation and regulatory report production
- Tips and tricks for working with ABACUS/DaVinci embedded
This training is suitable for functional and technical staff in the regulatory reporting area in financial institutions, in particular
- Newcomers to ABACUS/DaVinci on the new Abacus360 Banking platform, or staff after a professional break, who would like to gain an overview of the handling of Abacus and familiarise themselves with the modifications implied by working with the new Abacus360 platform.
- Administrators and auditors, who would like to gain an overview of the capabilities of ABACUS/DaVinci on the new Abacus360 platform and of Abacus users’ way of working.
Trainers and language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will convey to you the know-how required for your daily working with Abacus.
This Training can be held in English or German.