Abacus360 Banking (embedded) | Loan Manager - WEBINAR
The large exposure and million loan reportings are represented in Abacus within the Loan Manager.
This 1-day Webinar is aimed at providing participants with a structured overview of the handling of Abacus360 Banking (embedded), focussing on the Loan Manager.
By interactively collaborating and doing practical case exercises, participants will internalize and deepen the contents of the individual training Topics.
- General concepts of Abacus360 Banking
- Innovations in structure and composition of the Abacus360 Banking GUI
- New functionalities in the Abacus360 Banking platform for embedded reporting
- Abacus360 (embedded) functional processes and parameterization
- Overview of data import and calculation processes incl. consistency checks
- Customizing (basic settings in the Abacus360 Banking platform)
- Work space „Loan Manager“
- Searching for and displaying output data
- Configuration of user-specific views / layouts
- Looking up master and relationship data in the report forms
- BA6/BA7 pleadges
- Manual corrections
- Change logs
- Analysis options for the loan area
- Producing lists and analysis reports
- Audit trail for data and allocation rules
- Traceability of legal sources (exemption circumstances, collateral eligibility)
- Monitoring functionality for your daily working routine
- Validation and report production
- Processing of back reporting files
- Tips and tricks for working with Abacus360 Banking
Functional and technical staff in financial institutions in the area of regulatory reporting. This training is aimed at participants who have already gained practical experience in ABACUS/DaVinci.
This webinar will be held using a video conferencing application tool. During the webinar, each participant will also have access to an Abacus360 training system provided by us, which requires internet access. Approximately one week before the webinar date, the trainer holds a short test conference with all registered participants in order to verify if technology requirements are met.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The Training can be held in English or German.