Abacus360 Banking (embedded) | Upgrade for ABACUS/DaVinci Users - WEBINAR
This half-day webinar will acquaint you with the handling of Abacus360 (embedded) within the Abacus360 Banking platform. Get a structured overview of the main functionalities of our software and the different areas of its GUI as compared to ABACUS/DaVinci. By doing exercises in a live system, you will be able to deepen the webinar topics.
- Introduction to the world of Abacus360 Banking including Abacus360 (embedded)
- Scope and terminology
- Background information on the new Abacus360 Banking platform
- Migration and bidirectional adapter
- Roadmap – general remarks
- Structure and handling of the Abacus360 GUI as compared to ABACUS/DaVinci
- Overview of the new GUI
- Modification of individual menu items and their functional cause
- Table handling within the Abacus360 GUI
- Breakdown of reporting areas in the Abacus360 GUI
- Overview and modifications
- Documentation and further references
This webinar is aimed at
- ABACUS/DaVinci users who are new to handling Abacus360 (embedded) within the new Abacus360 Banking platform, or staff after a professional break.
- Abacus users who wish to update or deepen their knowledge about the ergonomic handling of the new GUI
ABACUS/DaVinci knowledge is required.
This webinar will be held using a video conferencing application tool. During the webinar, each participant will also have access to an Abacus360 training system provided by us, which requires internet access. Approximately one week before the webinar date, the trainer holds a short test conference with all registered participants in order to verify if technology requirements are met.
Trainers and Webinar Language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The Webinar can be held in English or German.