Abacus360 Banking (Focus: Embedded) | Basics - WEBINAR
This 1.5-day webinar will provide you with a comprehensive and structured introduction to Abacus360 Banking. Acquaint yourself with the GUI and basic operational concepts of our software, the underlying data models as well as the main functionalities of Abacus360 Banking (Embedded), so that after completing the webinar you will be able to call up regulatory reporting results, conduct analyses and produce output files.
By doing exercises in a live system, participants will utilise and deepen the webinar content.
- Introduction to Abacus360 Banking and Abacus360 Banking (Embedded)
- GUI and basic operational concepts
- GUI structure
- Main menu items
- Reporting date, cluster and reporting unit principles
- Partitioning concept
- Data and workflows
- Data and workflows from source systems to submission file production - overview
- Data models
- Abacus360 Banking data model: Main entities; relationships
- ABACUS/DaVinci data model: Main Recs_Types; relationships
- Add on; error tables
- Handling data tables in the GUI
- Processing and parameterisation
- Processing: Sequence overview and display of result logs
- Parameterisation - overview
- Display, analysis and modification of reporting results
- Display and research of reporting results in the GUI
- Manual modifications and change logs
- Export of reporting results
- Analysis options and tools
- Rounding, validation and submission file production
- Rounding, validation and submission file processings
- Research of corresponding logs
This training is aimed at newcomers. No prior knowledge is required
This webinar will be held using a video conferencing tool (to be confirmed), which each participant must have access to. For the duration of the webinar, each participant will also have access to an Abacus360 Banking training system provided by us, which requires internet access. Before the actual webinar date, the trainer conducts a short test conference call to ensure that technology requirements are met at particpants’ end.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of Regnology Germany GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The Webinar can be held in English or German.
|►|| Dates / Registration