Abacus360 Banking | AnaCredit
This 1-day training will give participants an overview of the display and handling of AnaCredit reporting within the Abacus360 Banking interface.
You will be acquainted with the complete reporting process, including manual and automated correction options and submission file production according to “Circular 50/2020” of Deutsche Bundesbank.
By doing exercises in a live system, you will be able to deepen the training topics.
Basic knowledge of Abacus software is required.
- Introduction to Abacus360 Banking
- Abacus360 Banking interface
- GUI structure for the AnaCredit module
- Overview of data and workflows
- Abacus360 Banking data model
- Data requirements for AnaCredit
- Data handling
- Overview of processing
- Processing steps
- Necessary parameterization
- AnaCredit - Display of datamarts
- „AnaCredit reporting schemes“, divided into „Counterparty reference data“ and „Credit data“, and their display in Abacus360 Banking via datamarts
- Determining reporting relevance
- Manual and automated correction options
- Manual corrections and change logs
- AnaCredit/CorA – correction tool
- Correction scenarios
- Validation and submission file production
- Submission file production
- Traceability options
- Analysis options for AnaCredit
- Static audit trail
- Comparison options via AnaCredit Comparison Kit
- Notes on documentation
This is an AnaCredit basics training. Basic knowledge of the Abacus software is required. Theoretical AnaCredit knowledge is a plus.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of Regnology Germany GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The training can be held in English or German.
|►|| Dates / Registration