Abacus360 Banking for Consultants | Basics - WEBINAR
With Abacus360 Banking, BearingPoint RegTech has developed an innovative, sustainable solution that is ready to meet the upcoming challenges in the areas of regulatory reporting, risk calculation and controlling regulatory KPIs.
As an external consultant, you can expect many interesting projects involving the initial implementation of Abacus360 Banking at a client’s site, the migration from ABACUS/DaVinci to Abacus360 Banking as well as customer-specific enhancements using our additional functional components.
Our 5-day training "Abacus360 Banking for Consultants - Basics" offers you the opportunity to gain knowledge on the Abacus360 Banking platform and Abacus360 Banking (embedded) by looking at the entire data flow, from operating and source systems through to the production of regulatory reports, including analysis tools.
By doing exercises in a live system, you will be able to deepen the learning content.
- B0: Introduction to Abacus360 Banking
- Brief overview of national and international regulatory reporting requirements
- General structure of the Abacus360 Banking platform and enhancement options via functional components
- Current Abacus360 Banking Roadmap
- Overview of procedures in a typical migration project
- Abacus360 Banking GUI structure
- Documentation and communication
- Overview of the data flow, from operating and source systems through to report production
- Data structure and table handling
- B1: Data models
- Introduction to the data models ABACUS/DaVinci and Abacus360 Banking
- Data delivery and import: formats and types
- Bidirectional adapter
- XPO tables and module relevances
- Data requirements and documentation
- B2: Processes and functions
- Overview of the general process flow
- Data import processes
- Module-specific processes
- Consistency error checks
- Side note: AnaCredit
- B3: Realisation
- System architecture (e.g. multi layer structure, partitioning concept)
- Overview of Apache Spark
- Overview of technical parameter settings
- Overview of installation process
- Problem analysis
- B4: Customizing
- Functional parameters
- Module-specific parameters
- User and role administration
- B5: Analysis and test
- Analysis tools for data and rules enquiring
- Audit Trail functions
- Two way audit trail
- Static audit trail
- Designer toolset
- Bidirectional adapter
- Cluster and system comparisons
- Test automation
- Migration testing
- AnaCredit comparison kit
- Validation and submission file production
This training is aimed at functionally oriented consultants who wish to build up specialist expertise and would like to offer their professional services in Abacus360 Banking implementation projects.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured webinar approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for relevant project deployments.
The webinar can be held in English or German.
Note: Optional Certification
As a proof of your Abacus expertise to your business partners, you can obtain a certification, once you have completed this webinar.
- Participation in this webinar (personal attendance at all content units)
- Successfully passing a written exam about the contents of this webinar (personal attendance)
- Signing of our Certification Conditions
The fee for participating in the written exam is EUR 200,00 plus VAT.
Please find further information under the button “Abacus for Consultants Certification” at our homepage.