Abacus360 Banking | AnaCredit (Upgrade for ABACUS/DaVinci Users)
On May 18, 2016 the Governing Council of the ECB adopted the Regulation on the collection of granular credit and credit risk data – AnaCredit.
This 1-day training will show you how to display and handle AnaCredit reporting in the Abacus360 Banking interface.
This training is an upgrade training and is aimed explicitly at banking staff who have gained substantial practical experience in ABACUS/DaVinci or Abacus360 Banking. Theoretical knowledge of the ECB AnaCredit Regulation with regard to the reporting content and structure is required.
Please note that this training will be conducted on the Abacus360 Banking release version which is applicable at the respective training date.
- Overview and introduction to the world of Abacus360
- Abacus360 Banking interface
- Innovations in the GUI structure and composition
- Functional processes and parameter settings
- Data model incl. bidirectional adapter as a basis for analysis
- Evolution of the data model and documentations
- Bidirectional adapter
- AnaCredit data requirements
- Further documentation for traceability
- AnaCredit – display of datamarts
- Display of the different AnaCredit reporting schemas, structured in “counterparty reference data” and “credit data”, and their presentation in Abacus360 Banking via datamarts
- Determining reporting requirements
- Delta reporting
- Deletion and correction reports
- Manual corrections
- Performing manual corrections
- Producing change logs
- Analysis options for AnaCredit
- Comparison options using the AnaCredit Comparison Kit
- Overview of further analysis tools
- Report production
- Report production by means of SDMX for AnaCredit reporting
- Tips and tricks for working with Abacus360 Banking
This training is an upgrade training and is aimed explicitly at participants who have already gained practical experience in ABACUS/DaVinci. A basic theoretical AnaCredit knowledge is required for participating successfully in this training.
Trainers and Language
All our trainers are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH. Due to their extensive practical experience and their well-structured training approach they will provide you with the knowledge required for your daily working with Abacus.
The training can be held in English or German.